Eggnog Baked Oatmeal Recipe is deliciously simple to make and the eggnog makes it rich and creamy. It’s perfect for Christmas brunch.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups eggnog
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 5-quart Dutch oven or 9×13 pan.*
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs then add eggnog, water, and oil.
- Stir liquid ingredients into dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Pour oatmeal mixture into prepared dish and bake. *See notes below for bake times.
* Bake time will vary depending on what you bake it in. If you bake it in a cast iron Dutch oven, preheat the pan in the oven. It will take approximately 45 minutes to bake through in a 5-quart Dutch oven. If you bake it in a 9×13 pan it will take approximately 30-35 minutes to bake.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
Keywords: eggnog, oatmeal recipe, baked oatmeal