Easy Rice and Red Beans
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 and 1/2 cups uncooked rice (I use brown rice)
- 2 cups cooked red beans
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. salt (I go with 1/2 since I like less salt)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Put rice, beans, and water in a pan.
- Add seasoning and stir.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cover and turn burner to low to simmer.
- Cook for 15 minutes then check for doneness.