Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- 6 medium-large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger, diced
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put potatoes in 9 x 13 dish.
- Add onions, garlic, and seasonings to top.
- Cover dish with glass lid or foil.
- Bake 45 minutes – 1 hour, or until soft.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and serve as is or mash before serving.