Easy Homemade Garlic Bread
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- 1 loaf Italian Bread or 4 6″ rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 heaping tablespoon Gourmet Garden garlic paste
- Mix butter and garlic paste together.
- Set oven to broil.
- Slice bread or rolls lengthwise.
- Generously cover cut sides of bread with garlic butter.
- Place on cookie sheet or broiler safe pan.
- Put bread in oven on a middle rack.
- Check after 3 minutes.
- If not crusty and golden, leave in 1 minute more.
- Watch carefully as bread will burn easily.