Dirty Martini Olive Spread
This is a copycat recipe of a popular dip recipe. It’s super cheap and quick to whip up and makes the perfect sandwich spread or party appetizer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: Dips and Spreads
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- 8 oz. jar green olives with pimientos, drained, divided
- (1) 8 oz. bar cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper powder
- 1–2 Tbsp. milk (optional)
- Chop olives finely, keeping aside 5-6 olives whole to be sliced for garnish.
- Whip cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in red pepper.
- Add milk, one tablespoon at a time to thin as desired.
- Fold in chopped olives.
- Chill for 3 hours-a couple days.
- Garnish with remaining olives just before serving.
Keywords: olives, spread recipe, appetizer recipe