My daughter LOVES pink. Occasionally we will be kind and skip the green in our smoothies so she can have a pretty one. After all, it’s still healthy even when it’s pretty. She will tell you hands down this is her favorite smoothie but we aren’t sure if it’s the color or the lack of “green-ness” inside. Lately I have been loving Salada’s decaf green tea with citrus and added that for the liquid so technically it still has “green” in it but that can be our secret. This is perfect if you are looking for dairy free fruit smoothie recipes for a lover of pink or a healthy Valentine’s Day treat.Print
Dairy-Free Pink Girl Fruit Smoothies
- 1 medium pineapple
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 12 ounces brewed green tea – I use decaf with the kids
- Cut up pineapple, including center and throw in blender
- Add green tea and blend.
- Add banana, orange, strawberries, and raspberries.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!