I love a good breakfast but during the week it isn’t something I want to spend a lot of time making. Creamy Mushroom Scrambled Eggs are a perfect quick and easy breakfast recipe.
I have been trying to make sure I get a good breakfast but as healthy as eggs are, they can get boring and bland. I love finding quick easy ways to jazz them up and my homemade mushroom soup is perfect for making creamy mushroom scrambled eggs.
I prefer using the cast iron skillet for scrambled eggs so I start by melting a bit of butter in the pan first. Then I beat the eggs together really well and dump them into the hot pan. Once the eggs are almost done I spoon in the mushroom soup, give the eggs a few more minutes, and breakfast is ready.Print
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Add butter to a small frying pan and heat over medium.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until frothy.
- Once the pan is good and hot, add the eggs, stirring them frequently.
- When the eggs are almost finished, add the mushroom soup.
- Mix in as you continue stirring the eggs.
- Serve immediately.
More Easy Breakfast Recipes