Cranberry Orange Muffins are my favorite muffin of all time, and this easy muffin recipe whips up in no time at all. I’m glad I keep cranberries in my freezer year ’round just for these.
- 2 cups flour (unbleached/all-purpose)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 TBS. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Juice and zest from 1 orange
- Approximately 3/4 cup milk*
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line cupcake tins with liners.
- Mix dry ingredients together then mix in orange zest.
- Mix wet ingredients in separate bowl then mix into dry ingredients just until incorporated. Don’t over-mix.
- Fold cranberries into batter.
- Fill muffin tins ¾ full and bake 18-20 minutes.
- Measure juice from 1 orange into a measuring cup and add milk until you have 1 cup liquid.
Keywords: cranberry recipe, muffin recipe, cranberry orange, orange recipe