Lemon Pepper Chicken Marsala
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into small pieces
- 2 cups rice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- 2 large lemons, juiced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Cook rice per directions on package until water on surface is gone.
- Add peas and cook until finished.
- While rice and peas are cooking-
- Saute chicken in oil until outside is white.
- Add garlic, red pepper, and butter.
- Let cook 5 minutes then add marsala wine and lemon juice.
- Cook chicken until finished.
- Serve over rice and peas.