Corned Beef and Cabbage Rolls
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- 10 cooked cabbage leaves
- 7 medium potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 pound corned beef, boiled
- 3 cups liquid from cooking the corned beef
- Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Carefully cut the hardest stem section of the cabbage leaf out in a thin triangular shape (2-3 inches).
- Lay it out and add a scoop of mashed potatoes (appr. 1/2 cup).
- Add a layer of thinly sliced Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese.
- Add slices of corned beef.
- Close cabbage leaf and place in 9×13 baking dish.
- You will need 2 baking dishes.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups corned beef water over each pan.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.