Clementine Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, liquefied
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream (almond or coconut milk for dairy free. I would use the coconut milk from a can because it has a beautiful richness.)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 T diced crystallized ginger
- 1/4 c clementine juice (approximately 3 clementines – orange juice will give you a whole new dish)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix oats, cranberries, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Add molasses, eggs, coconut oil, cream, water and clementine juice.
- Mix well and bake in greased pie dish for 30 minutes.