Cilantro Shallot Quick Pickles
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: condiment recipe, easy recipe
- 2 cups shallots, sliced thinly (approximately 9 shallots)
- 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt (I prefer sea salt)
- Mix shallots and cilantro together.
- Mix in salt.
- Pour vinegar over ingredients and mix well (or shake if put in a jar).
- Quick pickles can be used in approximately 2 hours, but keep in the refrigerator several weeks.
- Serve in tacos, burritos, salads, or over burgers.
- You can even half this recipe…or third it. Woohoo for easy recipes!