Chocolate Cherry Popcorn
- 4 cups popcorn (popped)
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Spread popcorn over it.
- Finely chop cherries.
- Melt chocolate and put into pastry bag with medium tip or plastic baggie with small triangle of tip cut out.
- Squeeze chocolate across popcorn in thin ribbons.
- Top with cherries.
- Mix lightly.
- Chill for 10 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.
- Break popcorn into smaller chunks and serve.