- 2 rotisserie chicken carcasses
- 1 – 24 ounce canned diced tomatoes
- 1 – 16 ounce frozen cauliflower
- 1 broccoli crown, finely diced, along with leftover broccoli stalks from week
- 1 – 16 ounce can cannelloni beans
- 1 – 16 ounce black beans (You can make them yourself!)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium carrots, sliced thin
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 cups water
- Slow cook chicken carcasses in 6 cups water overnight on low.
- Separate bones, cartilage, and fat away from broth and meat.
- Put meat and broth back into slow cooker.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Can slow cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- If your slow cooker is digital, set to warm after 4 hours for best results.