Chicken Bacon Caesar Wrap
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 -5 1x
- 1 lb. chicken breast, sliced into thin 2 inch strips
- 16 oz. bacon
- Spring Mix Greens
- Brianna’s Asiago Caesar Dressing
- Fry chicken and bacon in separate pans over medium heat.
- Put a handful of greens in the center of each wrap.
- Divide the chicken in 4-5 even parts and put on top of lettuce.
- Divide bacon into 4-5 even parts and put over chicken.
- Drizzle preferred amount of dressing over top.
- Fold bottom of wrap up, then fold over sides.