Cheesy Cauliflower Egg Bake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower (chop it fairly small for quicker cooking)
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put pie plate in oven with butter and preheat oven to 375.
- As soon as cauliflower and onion is chopped, add them to the dish in the oven to start softening.
- When the oven is preheated (or about 10 minutes after the vegetables went in), pull the dish out.
- Sprinkle cheese across the top.
- Crack eggs into the dish.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over top.
- Use a fork and whisk all ingredients together.
- Bake 15 minutes.