- 2 cups sliced pears
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 large slightly beaten eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom or seeds from 2 green cardamom pods, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in 12 inch oven safe skillet on stovetop over medium high heat.
- Add pears and cardamom and sauté until cooked down.
- Meanwhile, mix together flour and salt.
- Then add milk and eggs.
- Whisk together until only small lumps remain.
- When pears are softened, pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until pancake is baked through.