Brussels Sprouts and Onion Egg Bake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Breakfast Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Brussels sprouts (appr. 4-6)
- 1/4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put butter in 9 x 9 or 9 x 10 baking dish then put in the oven while preheating.
- Shred Brussels sprouts.
- Dice red onion.
- When oven is preheated, pull pan from oven, tilt pan to spread melted butter across bottom.
- Put Brussels sprouts and onions in baking dish and toss gently to mix together.
- Crack eggs over vegetables then whisk in with a fork.