- Riondo Prosecco
- Orange Juice
- Blueberry Orange Sauce
Blueberry Orange Sauce:
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- juice from 2 oranges
- 1/4 cup sugar
Blueberry Orange Sauce
- Mix blueberries, juice from 2 oranges, and sugar in a small sauce pan.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring frequently until comes to a boil.
- Boil until thickens*, mashing blueberries against the side of the pan as they soften.
- Chill before using in mimosas.
- Put 1.5 oz. blueberry orange sauce in bottom of champagne glass.
- Add 1.5 oz. orange juice.
- Top with Riondo Prosecco.
Takes 10-15 minutes to thicken.