Dairy-Free Blueberry Kale Smoothies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 1 cup kale – packed down so you can fit a lot in
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups watermelon
- 1/8–1/4 cup coconut water – I used mango
- Put the kale in the blender first, add the liquid and blend until fine.
- Add the rest of your fruit and blend until smooth.
- Makes 2 adult sized smoothies or 3 kid sized.
- If prepping ahead of time, add a little extra liquid right before serving as these smoothies thicken up if left sitting.