Kids can create in the kitchen too and sometimes it isn’t just wildly creative but creative and healthy. My kids have been on a dressing and sauce kick and with a huge list of flavor combinations, we started with my 8 year old’s Banana Berry Dressing Recipe.
I will be honest, I cringed a little, and added some input as far as amounts but I did very little and this recipe is mostly his. I can honestly say I have never tried a dressing with banana in it but this dressing was great with a mixed greens salad topped with sauteed zucchini, cheddar and sunflower seeds.Print
Kids Cook: Banana Berry Dressing
- 1/2 small banana
- 1/4 cup fresh/frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons Pomegranate red wine vinegar
- Put all ingredients into the blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Drizzle over top a mixed greens salad.
- Serves 6.