Apple and Oats Yogurt Parfait
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 4 cups 365 Everyday Value Organic plain yogurt
- 1 large apple
- 1/2 cup 365 Everyday Value Organic oats
- 1 cup water + 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Thinly slice apples and put in a saute/fry pan with 4 tablespoons water and cinnamon over medium heat until just soft.
- Meanwhile, boil water for oats and add oats, stirring occasionally until cooked. (Only takes a few minutes)
- Put 1/2 cup yogurt in each of 4 dishes.
- Divide oatmeal and apples, layering a small amount over each dish of yogurt.
- Top each dish with another 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Add final layer of oatmeal and apples.