Easy homemade recipes make the best kind of dinners. Spicy andouille sausage, sweet peppers, and potatoes combine for a simple meal that is bursting with flavor.
Sausage, potatoes, and peas are one of our favorite easy meals, but sometimes we need a meal we can just throw into the oven while we do other things around the house. This andouille sausage, pepper, and potato bake is easy to throw together and uses fresh ingredients. Best of all, dinner is ready in under 60 minutes.
I love Andouille sausage because it adds just the right amount of heat and spice, complementing the sweetness of bake onions and sweet peppers, making it the perfect pairing for the simple white potato. You can prep this dinner ahead of time or throw it together just before baking.
- 12 ounces andouille sausage
- 6 potatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 small/1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice sausage into 1/2 or 1 inch pieces.
- Cube potatoes.
- Chop peppers and onions into 1 inch squares.
- Mince garlic.
- Lightly oil baking sheets.
- Spread andouille sausage and vegetables in single layer on baking sheets.
- Lightly salt.
- Bake approximately 40 minutes, until sausage is slightly crispy and vegetables are soft.