The air fryer makes quick work of sausage and peppers. In less than 30 minutes you can have dinner on the table without standing over the stove the whole time, making it a perfect weeknight meal.
- 3 bell peppers
- 6 sausages
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Cut peppers into thin slices and toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
- When you are halfway done cutting the peppers, set air fryer to air fry and set to 360°F. for 18 minutes.
- Once air fryer preheats, add peppers to the pan or, in an air fryer oven, a tray on the top rack.
- Set a timer for 6 minutes. When the timer goes off, give the pepper slices a shake. If you are using an air fryer oven, move tray to the middle or bottom shelf.
- Add sausages on top of the peppers or on a tray above the peppers. Time left should be 11-12 minutes.
- When air fryer beeps to turn food, shake peppers again and turn sausages over.
*If you like your peppers al dente, set time to 15 minutes rather than 18 minutes. If you like your peppers really soft, add a couple minutes to the cook time.
- Category: Entree
- Method: air fry