The secret’s out. I just revealed next week’s big day trip to the kids. We are headed to LEGOLAND Westchester Discovery Center, New York in 5 days! The kids have started plotting the things they can’t wait to do there, and I am just excited to be taking them. Bring on the LEGO and bring on the fun!
- Minifigure trading – We’ve done the research, know how this works, and the kids are digging through their LEGO minifigures, deciding what they want to trade.
- Miniland – A city. Made out of LEGO. Hello! What’s not to love? (This is MY “can’t wait for” pick.)
- LEGO Friends – This is right up my little “star’s” alley. Hands down, this is where I will be with her. This is also the point the guys will disappear and explore on their own.
- Kingdom Quest – A laser ride? I’m not sure who is most excited about this one. I didn’t see a height limit. Hoping I, er, the kids get to do this one.
- Earthquake Towers – Again, we ALL can’t wait for this one. I foresee a contest in our future. Who can build the best, the biggest, the sturdiest tower?
When we started choosing the TOP 5, my kids made sure we could do the other things to. Don’t worry. These are just a few of the things we are looking forward to on our visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester. Make sure you follow us on Instagram as we give you the live action scoop of these and the rest of the attractions the discovery center has to offer kids and parents alike.
If you want to start planning your trip, check out what to do in and around Westchester. I know we are going to be exploring Ridge Hill while we are there. Are you local? What do you recommend we see while we are there?