All I want for Christmas is….
I love to cook and bake. I love more gadgets and gizmos than my kitchen can fit. In fact, I have to downsize or get even more creative because my mini sized kitchen is bursting at the seams. Nonetheless, that doesn’t keep me from making my list and checking it twice. I might even have a deal or two inside so just maybe you don’t want to wait for Christmas.
- KitchenAid -I could not live without my Kitchen Aid mixer or blender. I use them often so they have center stage on my counter. They even match which pretty much rocks in my “hand me down” and hodge podge kind of world. I recommend investing in the KitchenAid Pro 600 if you use or would use a mixer often. It holds up to a lot heavier work.
- Calphalon – I finally have my set of Calphalon pans and have been loving my Calphalon Slow Cooker for a while now. One of my favorite things about the slow cooker is that it hold 7 quarts.
- OXO Silicone Spatulas – I love my silicone spatulas. Life would be much harder without them. I remember the spatulas that existed before silicone and we had a hate/hate relationship.
- OXO Whisk – There’s that OXO name again. It isn’t as in XOXO but I do XOXO my OXO utensils. How do you live and breathe and cook and bake without a whisk? It’s difficult. And goodbye cheap metal whisks. One word – RUST. Nobody wants THAT in their food.
- Pyrex Measuring Cup – Who DOESN’T remember these from their childhood? I have always loved a good glass measuring cup and I grew up with a good old Pyrex measuring cup. Sometimes “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it” really doesn’t need modernized. This is one of those times.
- Pampered Chef Paring Knives – these are the best little knives to have in the kitchen for quick jobs or cutting small things. I have 3 and need some more.
- Stoneware. Yes, that deserved it’s own “sentence”. I love stoneware and need a new pizza stone. I’ve had 2 and they both pulled a 10 commandments move and split down the middle after much use. Pampered Chef has the best from my experience. Trust me when I say that $15-$20 one at a kitchen store is cheap junk. It takes too long to season and be perfectly functional.
- Lodge Cast Iron – There’s room in my life for Lodge AND Calphalon. Why? Because sometimes a cast iron pan is the magic you need. Confession: I have around 8 cast iron pans and would be sad without them. Yes, really. Cast iron was an integral part of my growing up years. I knew how to care for them at 12! You don’t mess with my father’s cast iron.
- OXO Good Grips Salt and Pepper Grinder Set – I have a pepper grinder that is kind of a pain. PLUS I really really want a salt grinder. This set is pretty sweet. Definitely on my list.
- WonderMill Grain Mill – a girl can dream, right? Right! Homemade baked goods with freshly ground flour? It cannot possibly get better than that. Plus you keep in all the natural nutrients and fiber. Win Win!
- Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Santoku Knife – Good knives are a must. I want this knife and this brand is, in a word, amazing. Do you need me to demonstrate what makes a knife good? How to know what knife is right for you? Believe me. This knife is perfect.
- Jars – I use them for EVERYTHING! Freezing, canning, leftovers, salad dressing, homemade peanut/sunflower butters, my oil mixtures, drinking, decor, and anything you can imagine. Jars have so many uses and the word “Ball” on them makes me all nostalgic.
- Gift cards to grocery stores so I can splurge on fancy ingredients.
- Juicer – I don’t know what kind. Educate me. I just know I want one. Very much. Oh the potential one of these has. HOMEMADE juice with no added anything – just straight pure juice.
- Lemon Reamer, Wood – I have this and love it. Small, inexpensive, and I think everyone needs to own one of these. It really come in handy when I make my melt in your mouth Lemon Lime Bars or Lemon Garlic Chicken.
**This post includes affiliate links. Every product I have posted is something I own, love or wish to own.