Thank you for your interest in working with Real: The Kitchen and Beyond. Below are some of the ways we can work together, but if you have another idea, feel free to contact me about that also. For more about the girl behind the blog, check out my “About Me” page. To discuss opportunities to work with me you can contact me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
I offer in post advertisements within already posted and proven or specially crafted blog posts. These ads are positioned within the body of a specific post for a specified amount of time.
I offer 2 sidebar ads per month.
- Sidebar ad #1 – Located directly below my Social Media Icons, size 250 x 250. You must provide the ad. Contact me to discuss what it may include.
- Sidebar Ad #2 – Located in the “ad square” with 3 other long term ads, size 125 x 125. You must provide the ad. Contact me to discuss what it may include.
I offer 3 footer ads per month –
- Located in the bottom right hand corner with up to 3 other ads, size 125 x 125. You must provide ad. Contact me to discus what it may include.
I have a variety of sponsorship opportunities.
- Conference Sponsorship ~ There are several conferences I attend throughout the year. Contact me to discuss ways we can work together and the packages I offer.
- Sponsored posts ~ I currently offer 4 sponsored posts per month. Price is dependent on what you are looking for. Please contact me to discuss what you are envisioning. Each post is promoted on my social media channels (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, & Google Plus).
- Live Social Media – I offer ‘on site’ or remote social media packages. From live social media at your event or conference booth to participating in a Twitter party, let’s chat about how I can showcase your event on social media through your social media channels or mine.
Editing and Proofing Services
- “Ghost written” blog posts – Pricing depends on project. References available upon request.
- Guest posts with/without pictures – I provide authentic, well edited posts that fit the site they are written for. References available upon request.
I accept limited product reviews each month. Product must be a good match for my site – food and kitchen products, frugal food, cook books, and travel. I will not guarantee a blog post on products unless specified in our agreement. Items under $50 may receive social media mention or mention in a post but will not generally receive their own dedicated post.
I will host a giveaway sponsored by your company. Products must be a good fit for my blog and readership. I do have a fee for hosting and maintaining a giveaway. I would love to promote your product this way as long as it fits my personal guidelines. I offer two packages. I also offer the option to create and run a group giveaway to build even more awareness for your product.
- Review and giveaway combo posts ~ Two separate posts linked to each other – 1 showcasing your product in a story and/or recipe and the other the giveaway post.
- Giveaway post ~ 1 stand alone post with a story or information about the product and a giveaway.
I look forward to working with you on your next promotion. If you have any questions or business proposals you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What have I done? Where else can you find me?
- Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Noodles ‘Tastes Like Home’ Contest in December 2014. Voted best recipe by readers – Gorgonzola Beef Stroganoff and Christmas Traditions.
- Watermelon.org and Eat Write Retreat winner for Live Video Demo – Sweet and Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho Mary
- Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs Eat Write Retreat Scholarship Winner – Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Dough Dip
- 10+ Tips to Slash Your Grocery Bill, published in Main Line Parent Magazine
- Quick Prep Tips and Recipes for Busy People – House Party
- 11 Better-For-You Baking Swaps – featured in Huffington Post Taste
- 10 Potluck-Worthy Summer Desserts – featured at Community Table
- Food Should Taste Good –
- An Aria for Nick – Hallee Bridgeman (Line Editor)
- A Carol for Kent – Hallee Bridgeman (Line Editor)
- Christmas Diamond – Hallee Bridgeman
- The Wounded Warrior’s Wife – Hannah Conway
- Temperance’s Trial – Hallee Bridgeman (Line Editor)
- Homeland’s Hope – Hallee Bridgeman (Line Editor)
- Charity’s Code – Hallee Bridgeman
- A Parcel for Prudence – Hallee Bridgeman
- Wedding a Warrior – Hannah Conway
- Grace’s Ground War – Hallee Bridgeman (Line Editor)
- Mission of Mercy – Hallee Bridgeman (Line Editor)
- Flight of Faith – Hallee Bridgeman (Line Editor)
- Valor’s Vigil – Hallee Bridgeman (Line Editor)
- My Father’s House – Rose Chandler Johnson
- Death by Derby – Abigail Keam (Line Editor)
- Bobby Bobo Got Baptized at the Big Bone Baptist Church, short story – Abigail Keam (Line Editor)
- Hard Landing – Abigail Keam (Line Editor)
- While You Were Sweeping – Christy Barritt
- Pranced – Christy Barritt
- On the Ropes (part of Smoke and Mirrors Boxed Set) – Hallee Bridgeman
- Mushroom Stuffed London Broil ~ USA Love List
- Menu Planning Monday, Easy Gourmet ~ Your Strong Tower
- Watermelon Cream – A Life in Balance
- Meal Plans ~ Splurge Meals, Frugal Tips – Your Strong Tower
- 8 Fruity Summer Drinks – A Life in Balance
- 10 Summer Picnic Sides – A Life in Balance
- Parade Magazine Online – 10 Potluck Worthy Desserts
- Huffington Post – 11
Writer and Owner-