Are you ready for fall? Not I. I am never ready for winter preparation, but I do love the scents and flavors of fall. Apple cider donuts and pumpkin spice lattes are a few of my favorite fall things. I also love decorating my door for fall. I don’t do a lot to it year ’round but every fall I try to put something bright and cheery on it to make me feel bright and cheery after being out in the chilly air.
I’m looking forward to all the fall ideas people will be sharing here over the coming weeks so bring on the wonderful colors and flavors of fall. I need ideas.
Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop.
Take a moment to enjoy our most popular posts, featured below, and then let’s party!
This fun collection of Kids Smoothies from Kids Activities Blog caught my eye so I selected it to be Editor’s Pick this week. Unbeknownst to me, there is a never-ending linky to add our own Kids Smoothie posts. If you have one, you can add it!
50 Smoothie Recipes Kids Love from Kids Activities Blog
Love This Party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Saira from Mom Resource
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids