Oh goodness. Did you see this yummy looking recipe? Lemon Cheesecake Zucchini Muffins are so my thing and what a great way to use up the overwhelming amount of zucchini gardens are yielding this year.
Welcome to our party!
Wow, the summer is moving along so fast! I am amazed at all the back-to-school promotions and posts.
Hey, before we get into our popular posts from last week, I want to say a heartfelt “thank you” and “we’ll miss you” to two of our cohosts, Kristen of Musings of an Average Mom and Nicole/Susan of Flavors by Four. They have had some life-changes that are making it necessary to refocus. For now, they will have to bow out of co-hosting our party. This is their last week with us.
Please show them lots of love ♥
Yes, we will still be on 16 fabulous blogs…next week we will introduce you to our two NEW cohosts!
So, what did you all like best last week?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread