~Sponsored by the Camden Riversharks~
It’s baseball season and while my boys are bigger football fans they like baseball too. This weekend the Camden Riversharks are offering $5 tickets. I think that makes it the perfect weekend to take a trip to the ballpark. My boys are pretty excited. Someday they will get to go to their favorite, a Phillies’ game, but for now they are quite happy to make their second baseball game a Riversharks’ Game.
It’s family fun at its best and it’s frugal. Can’t beat that. We are pretty excited that not only is it $5 per person but they are also offering fireworks Friday and Saturday evening. We missed out on July 4th fireworks and the subsequent fair fireworks we promised the kids so we can pull through on that promise this weekend. There will be fireworks after Friday AND Saturday nights’ games so be prepared to either stay for the fun or leave early with kids who can’t handle the noise.
- $5 tickets – 200 Level – Must purchase Online and use promo LABORDAY
- Parking is $5
- Game dates and times: 8/30/2013 – 7:05 PM, 8/31/2014 – 5:35 PM, 9/1/2013 – 1:35 PM
- Friday night – first 1,000 fans get a tin lunchbox
- Saturday night – first annual Bacon Fest – $20 gets you into the game plus a bacon feast. Bacon Fest runs 5-7PM. To order please go online, click “Enter group code here icon” part way down right side of site and enter promo code BACON when you order tickets.
Need to know
- Children 3 and under FREE if on adult’s lap.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to game time.
- NO outside food or drink permitted. If there are allergies or special dietary needs. You must contact the office at least 48 hours before the game – 1-866-SHARKS-9
- The Riversharks have a Peanut Free Suite – I love this even though I personally don’t need it, I know this is so awesome for parents who would love to take their kids to a game.