**I was given 2 meals in exchange for my honest opinion. If I didn’t like it I would tell you. Why? Because I hate wasting money, whether it’s yours or mine.**
****Relished is now renamed as Home Chef.****
We had a crazy busy kind of life the last few weeks. It made the timing of our Relished box impeccable. With having to travel 2 times in less than a week, meals that just needed assembled and cooked were a lifesaver for us. I seriously couldn’t handle take out yet another day, and cooking is a stress reliever for me anyway. What’s stressful is figuring out WHAT to cook and hauling 3 kids to the store. Home Chef made scrumptious and healthier dinners just a few clicks and a delivery away.
With Relished, you choose the 3 meals you want from a menu with 8 options. The week we ordered we had the choice of Hoisin Sauce Flank Steak, a Maple Pork dish, Blue Crab Encrusted Salmon, Chicken Noodle Soup, a Pasta Dish, and Artichoke and Cherry Tomato Flatbread. We chose the Blue Crab Encrusted Salmon and Artichoke and Cherry Tomato Flatbread. Currently you do need to order 3 meals at a time but I am hopeful that in the future as they grow larger we will have more options. Instead of choosing 3 different meals for my review I asked if I could have 2 meals – 1 meal for 6, and 1 meal for 2. They kindly agreed even though it isn’t their normal plan.
The Real Scoop on Relished
- Everything comes in portion sizes for 2 people.
- The fresh ingredients are individually wrapped or bagged if need be, then placed in a paper bag labeled with the recipe name.
- Each meal comes with a gorgeous high quality recipe card with easy to follow instructions.
- The order comes in a box with padding and ice packs so you don’t need to stress if you aren’t home when it arrives.
- They do have some vegetarian meals at times but most meals currently come with meat and/or fish. They hope to add more vegetarian options soon.
- They source as fresh and locally as possible, ensuring you food has not been pre-frozen but arrives on your doorstep, fresh and ready to use.
- All ingredients are included except for small things like salt, pepper, and oil. They even include packets of mayonnaise and mustard if the recipe calls for it.
- Each serving is $9.95 and includes tax and delivery.
- You control what weeks you receive your order.
- You can choose which day you want to receive your order.
- Relished accepts all credit cards.
- You can contact them here – firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 725-6223
- You can order meals as a gift for some one. Wouldn’t this be great for someone who recently had a baby?
Relished Food Review
We loved that the ingredients were all very fresh. Following the recipe we had dinner on the table in under 45 minutes both days. When time is at a premium, it is nice to be able to have a healthy and slightly gourmet meal on the table without having to do a lot of thinking and searching for the recipe or ingredients. My husband and kids both tried and discovered they love new things. I had a delicious dinner on the table in no time.