Am I the only stockpiler who panics when I see my stockpile dwindling? I know it’s a necessity for us right now but all I can think about is the fact I’m not going to be prepared with all this delicious summer fruit for winter baking, breakfast, and jams.
With the list dwindling, I have to say Operation: Eat Down the Freezer is going quite well – better than it’s ever gone before for me. Again, necessity has a lot to do with that. Here’s Operation: Eat Down the Freezer Meal Plan 11.
As much as we love zucchini chocolate chip baked oatmeal, it may be a while before the kids want any. We’ve had it so many times in the last month but at least the zucchini is almost gone. I’m going to treat them to zucchini chocolate chip cake with chocolate frosting this week.
- Pineapple Mango Homemade Granola (recipe coming soon)
- Tropical Fruit Parfaits (easy recipe coming soon)
- Chocolate Banana Muffins and eggs
- Cherry Piña Colada Smoothies (recipe coming soon)
- Pancakes and sausage
- Tuna Sandwiches, baby carrots, applesauce
- Salad with beans
- Loaded Nachos with guacamole
- Sandwiches, celery, and fruit
- Soup and pita or crackers
- Sandwiches, baby carrots, and fruit
- Salad and burgers
- Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese, vegetable
- Steak, baked potatoes, vegetable
- Dinner with friends
- Sausage, Potatoes, and Peas – subbing broccoli or asparagus
- Philly Cheesesteak Casserole (recipe coming soon)
- Chicken sausage and vegetable red sauce over rice, vegetable
- Dinner at church
Has this meal plan series inspired you to eat down your freezer? Let me know in the comments below!