Since I have spotlighted my middle child’s recipes—Pizza Crackers and Banana Berry Dressing, the other 2 have been vying for their own space here. This week my 10 year old is sharing his recipe for Saucy Hash Brown Muffins.
Kids Cook: Saucy Hash Brown Muffins
- 1 pound frozen tater tots
- 1 cup favorite tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven per instructions on tater tot bag.
- Layer tater tots on a baking sheet.
- Put in oven until soft enough to crumble, appr. 7 minutes.
- Put into a bowl and crumble.
- Mix in sauce.
- Place 12-15 cupcake wrappers on baking sheet.
- Fill wrappers with potato and sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.