Don’t miss our #pinterestfoodie board. It’s where mouthwatering, amazing food is happening. FOLLOW IT HERE.
Are you ready for the holidays? Have your Thanksgiving menu at ready? Or are you still searching for that perfect recipe? Here are some recipes from last week’s #pinterestfoodie round up, along with a few other yummy ones I cam across. I’m obsessed with pumpkin and pie so let’s see how lopsided this ends up being. Oh, and I have the ultimate kitchen lover’s gift guide. Well, at least 17 ideas for gift giving. I was starting to get carried away so stopped myself at 17. I would have gladly shared every dream product with you but “ain’t nobody got time for that”. That just may be the first and last time you ever see my type the word “ain’t”. Appreciate it.
My favorite #pinterestfoodie pins
- 40+ Cranberry Recipes – have I told you I love cranberries? They are amazing. Fresh, dried, or frozen they are a star. (FeedingBig.com)
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes – I love mashed potatoes. How brilliant and gourmet do ROASTED GARLIC mashed potatoes sound? (thriftyjinxy.com)
- 25 Pumpkin Recipes – Sweet and savory, there’s a little bit of something for everyone. Well, as long as you like pumpkin. (musingsofahousewife.com)
- Pumpkin Brie Dip or Topping – Easy Gourmet and delicious. Just a few ingredients whipped together but sure to impress.
- French Onion Dip – Made from scratch and better than anything you’ll buy. (FeedingBig.com)
A Foodie Cook & Baker’s Wish List (click the picture)
Have a holiday menu idea? A wishlist all your own? Link you pin with #pinterestfoodie.