Scrambled eggs make a great easy homemade breakfast but they take so many eggs. I don’t know about your family but my kids will eat 2 eggs until we scramble them. Then they look like such a small amount and they can pack away 4. FOUR eggs…times 3. YES! That’s a dozen gone on just the kids in one breakfast.
I love “everything but the kitchen sink” eggs and quiche. I’ll love you forever if you make it for me, but it isn’t practical for everyday. Enter egg bakes. They help our family stretch the grocery budget and are a perfect prep ahead breakfast. I can either mix it up, pop it in the oven, and start my day, or make and bake it then freeze it for another day. It’s a great way to stock up and save when eggs are on sale!
We love this ham, broccoli, and cheddar combo. You just need a little of this and a little of that to make a delicious breakfast that starts the day off right.
- 5 Large eggs
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- ⅛ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Put butter in 9x9 pan and put in the oven while preheating to 375.
- While the oven preheats, beat the eggs and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pull the baking dish out of the oven and spread the melted butter around in the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Pour egg mixture in the dish.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until center is dry.
Love this recipe? You have to give our favorite Cheesy Cauliflower Egg Bake a try too.