Need organized? You might also like Get Organized with Meal Planning!
Schedules! UGH! I hate them. It’s a complicated thing but my life isn’t the same from day to day let alone week to week so schedules that don’t work out have always driven me bonkers so I hit delete. Well, my life has gotten even more complicated and crazy so back to the schedule board I go. I’m desperate. It needs to work. Knowing my downfall is when the schedule doesn’t go as planned I am working on a way to keep myself from the fatal blow it deals me.
Making of THE SCHEDULE
- Since our month changes from week to week I made 4 tabs in my Open Office Spreadsheet document – 1 for each week of the month.
- Each column is labeled
- Each row under A has a time frame
- I filled out everything that stays the same from week to week and then copied it into each page.
- I then went back through and scheduled by level of importance (i.e. I scheduled a good night’s sleep, then scheduled homeschooling the kids, and worked the rest of my day around that.)
- I scheduled every 15 minute increment of the day – for the sleep parts of the day I did 30 minute increments
- I enlarged each column so when I print it out there are no “hidden” or run-on words.
- Uploaded it to Google Drive so I can access it no matter where I am
- Printing each page for home use
- Laminating it so when schedule changes happen I can use a dry erase marker over the place that needs to change for that time frame. This will help ease my stress about the schedule changes.
- Here is the printable of my weekly schedule –This is a 24 hour comprehensive with 1/2 and 1/4 hour increments so it takes up 4 pages. You can save it and fill it in yourself on your computer or print out and hand fill it. Make sure to print in landscape but not fit to width of page. It will print on 4 sheets. Fit together and cover with contact paper or laminate to make it dry erase.
- Here is a printable for an at a glance 1 page calendar with 1/2 hour increments from 5 AM-11 PM – Print – select fit to page and landscape.
Other Organizing Products I Love
– for appointments, meetings, my husband’s schedule
Set of 6 Letter Trays – for mail, business cards, coupons, things I need to file
**Real: The Kitchen and Beyond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.