I am signed up for several emails that alert me to daily freebies. I know some don’t spend time on freebies simply because, well, it takes time to fill out a form for a small freebie. I like freebies for several reasons.
1) Love getting something fun in the mail.
2) Little sample packs of shampoo/conditioner, tampons,
pantiliners, and deodorant are great for trips
3) Sometimes you get great coupons with freebies.
4) I love trying new-to-the market items before buying them.
How else would I have learned that while Orville Redenbacher
popcorn bowls are kind of cool they aren’t really worth the extra money.
1) It isn’t a freebie if they make you pay shipping or
even ask for your credit card number.
2) Don’t check the box “would like more info” unless you really
DO want more information.
3) If it seems weird, maybe it is. If your instincts say “this can’t be real”
go with your instincts.
Here are some websites I like:
Have fun but remember, don’t send all day signing up for freebies
or you may as well go to the store and pay for full-sized ones.
Time is money.