Our family is so excited to be visiting Universal Studios in just under two weeks! We’re counting down the days as we check out all the fun that awaits us at Loews Royal Pacific Resort for our #FamilyForward Retreat and today we are looking at the FOOD.
Shocked? Ha, this family of travelling foodies knows that food will be a huge factor in our trip. One of the ways we love to connect is over our love of good food, and when we travel, hunting out the best can’t-be-missed foods is one of our favorite things to do. From hole in the wall diners to more upscale dining, food is always a top priority for us.
And yes, yes we do often skimp on everything else so we can enjoy good food on budget. Since we know many of you have already visited Universal Studios Orlando, we thought we would share what stands out to us then ask for your suggestions. Make sure to tell us what else we can’t miss.
10 Must-Have Food Stops at Universal Studios Orlando
- Butterbeer – We aren’t Harry Potter readers but we do hear that butterbeer is the best here. (Ha, see what I did?)
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville – Shrimp and fried chicken are on the menu, but what will catch our fancy? We shall see. Perhaps we will do the meal and movie if we can still get reservations!
- Churros – We just might need a few ’cause I’m not sure I’ll be sharing mine!
- Trattoria – This Italian restaurant tops my husband’s list. There isn’t an ounce of Italian in him unless you count the spelling of his name, but he’s a sucker for pasta.
- Cowfish – Sushi or burgers? We hear we have a choice. What would you choose?
- Bumblebee Man’s Taco Truck – Just the sight makes me giggle, but the sound of Korean Beef Tacos makes my mouth water! Yes?
- Lard Lad Donuts – The iconic pink sprinkled donut has to make the list whether we watch the Simpsons or not!
- Emeril’s – Shhhh! I’m going to try to surprise the 12 year old with lunch at Emeril’s. Oh my goodness. He will flip if I pull this off!
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food – I could eat Mexican food all day everyday and it promises to be authentic. Please don’t let me down!
- Seuss Dining (Circus McGurkus) – Because…it’s Seuss and it looks really cool. Like being in a book. Right?
Where do YOU recommend we eat?