Last week I had a fabulous girls’ night out at Clothes Mentor. It’s only my favorite consignment store around, with an extra discount, girlfriends, and food – it can’t get much better! I took some easy gourmet and gluten-free appetizers featuring Rose Romano’s Gourmet Marinara Topping. They were really so easy and would be perfect for a holiday party this year.
I made Mini Hamburger and Italian Pepper Stuffed Peppers and Gorgonzola and Italian Pepper Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms. My recommendation is to have a way to keep them warm as they cool easily and they taste better warm. I could eat the stuffed peppers all day long. So yummy you can’t “eat just one”, they are delicious hot or cold. I also love the mushrooms as long as they are warm. I would serve these straight out of the oven at my holiday party.
Gorgonzola Italian Pepper Stuffed Mushrooms
Pungent gorgonzola and Rose Romano's italian peppers, a red bell pepper gourmet marinara topping, pair beautifully with the lightly sauteed crimini or baby bella mushroom, making an easy gourmet appetizer.
- 8 ounce baby bellas or crimini mushrooms
- Rose Romano's Italian Peppers w/ red bell peppers
- Gorgonzola Crumbles
- Wash, De-stem, and dry mushrooms.
- Add a little oil to a saute pan, and add mushrooms to the pan, gill side up, over medium heat. Saute until just soft.
- Dump any excess liquid from mushrooms.
- Spoon in italian peppers.
- Sprinkle a few small crumbles of gorgonzola on top.
- Place on tray in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Make approximately 12 stuffed mushrooms.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 66 g
Saturated Fat 42 g
Unsaturated Fat 20 g
Cholesterol 170 mg
Sodium 3182 mg
Total Carbohydrates 22 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 55 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Gorgonzola Pepper Stuffed Mushrooms
8 ounce baby bellas or crimini mushrooms
Rose Romano’s Italian Peppers w/ red bell peppers
Wash, De-stem, and dry mushrooms.
Add a little oil to a saute pan, and add mushrooms to the pan, gill side up, over medium heat. Saute until just soft.
Dump any excess liquid from mushrooms.
Spoon in italian peppers.
Sprinkle a few small crumbles of gorgonzola on top.
Place on tray in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted.
Make approximately 12 stuffed mushrooms.
Love Pinterest? Are you a foodie? Link up your favorite food pins here.
‘); // ]]>