Holiday gifts buying and parties are well on their way. It can be a real budget buster. How are you cutting corners and keeping it frugal? Here are 8 frugal tips I use.
- Shopping at a local store that lets you cash in points for a turkey. Buy my groceries and get a FREE turkey out of it? Yes, please.
- Price comparison shopping. The beauty of the internet is comparison shopping with ease.
- Buying accessories that make everyday wardrobe pieces festive and glam. Check out my secret obsession – JustFab – right now they have a fabulous BOGO offer.
- Take advantage of sale prices on holiday baking and limited time items like cranberries and FREEZE them for ’round the year use.
- Check out my anytime savings at Whole Foods.
- Greener Budget Friendly Gift Wrap and Gift Wrap on the Cheap
- Bake and freeze for the hectic season. You can be frugal with your time too!
- Kid crafts – save toilet paper rolls and other paper items to make great craft ideas with the kids. Let them decorate a space.
- Paint Chip Turkey – The (mis)Adventures of a “Born Again” Farm Girl (Featured craft from last week’s Fabulously Frugal)
How are you cutting corners and keeping it frugal? Bloggers, linkup and let us know. Readers, drop us a comment.
You never know if YOUR comment or link up could be featured next week.